Skip to content

Level down the price for Brazil

2»

Comments

• rapsam2003rapsam2003 Member Posts: 1,636
    kamuizin said:

I fail how Steam selling it for less OR the Brazil currency inflating is Beamdog's problem...

Indeed, it's my problem. But guess what: From whom you think i will buy? And less sales ARE beamdog problem as they receive evidently less from sales with third parties.
    If you desire to, you still can buy it from Beamdog. /shrug
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    edited April 2016

kamuizin said:

I fail how Steam selling it for less OR the Brazil currency inflating is Beamdog's problem...

Indeed, it's my problem. But guess what: From whom you think i will buy? And less sales ARE beamdog problem as they receive evidently less from sales with third parties.
    If you desire to, you still can buy it from Beamdog. /shrug
    Ok dude, noted. Now if you please, carry on, thank you.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    We've always said that people should buy the game from whatever store works best for them, whether it's Steam, Beamdog, or GOG. Obviously we get more money from direct sales, but if the price is noticeably different because of exchange rates, definitely go with whatever hurts your wallet less.
    FinneousPJrapsam2003DJKajuruGrum
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    Dee said:

We've always said that people should buy the game from whatever store works best for them, whether it's Steam, Beamdog, or GOG. Obviously we get more money from direct sales, but if the price is noticeably different because of exchange rates, definitely go with whatever hurts your wallet less.

I made the sacrifice and brought with your ppl directly @Dee , gonna pray that the cambio rate doesn't get crazy up now or i'm fucked :)! Anyway this one i couldn't do anything as it's an expansion and the base BG:EE i got with Beamdog.

Still, i would prefer to buy all with you and IWD:EE for example i got with steam.