Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

MBTI NPC test, which NPC are you

Look I made a thing, well a chart.
Here is a link to test

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

Ok first disclaimer, this test does not distinguish between good and evil, it focuses on eight attributes
we all possess to some degree. Namely Extraversion - Introversion, Sensing - Intuition, Thinking - Feeling,
and Judging-Perceiving.

Second disclaimer, this test does not mean you are exactly like the NPC you share a group with, it just means you possess similar attributes.
Let me explain I am a INTJ which means on this chart I share a group with Viconia, but on the LOTR
chart I share a group with Elrond."and on the Harry Potter chart a group with Malfoy sigh...."
We can all agree Viconia and Elrond are extremely different characters, but they do however rightly share the same
group.

Disclaimer 3, I obviously take no credit for the art, that's all beamdog's and bioware's.
I also take no credit for the words, almost copied word for word from Makani's Harry Potter MBTI chart.

I do however take credit for slapping this thing together XD

JuliusBorisovNoonScooterBlackravenlolienlunarrufus_hobartChidojuanButtercheeseTroodon80ZaghoulThacoBell

Comments