Skip to content

#12059 Monks imported from BG:EE should have the correct armour class

kotopheykotophey Member Posts: 97
edited March 2015 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
In the BGEE1 monks armor class is calculated as follow: to standard for all classes base (10) added a "bonus" monk values (eg, 5 on level 8). In BGEE2 monk armor class calculated differently - monk have reduced BASE AC (eg level 8 monk have base AC 5). As a result, when you import a monk from BGEE1 to BGEE2, occurs error - the monk have a lowered base AC (BGEE2), but he/she retains the "bonus" AC too (BGEE1). Ie monk gain a double "monastic" AC.

This is a bug you've reported before (http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/23959/incorrect-monk-ac-on-import), but it is still present in the current version of the game.
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Tagged
    Thanks
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    @Gate70 is there a way to get rid of this via ee keeper? I looked at the Effects column and I don't know which effect it is that is giving this huge AC bonus, I would love to know so I can delete it and not have an unfair AC'ed monk
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    I believe you can change the effective AC on the abilities tab. e.g. Base 10 / Effective 0 could be changed to 10 / 5. Give that a try @sarevok57
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    actually I already figured it out, there is the 5 AC bonuses in the effects tab, I got rid of those and my AC was back to normal