Skip to content

#12149 Thief Scout script should not target non-hostiles

HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
edited March 2015 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
It's probably something really silly, and probably to do with AI scripts, but I can't figure it out...

Yoshimo keep attacking party members at the end of battles, without being ordered to, or under the effect of anything like Confusion or Charm. I have mostly ignored it, but he just shot Charname, who hit back (automatically) pretty hard...

In the save I uploaded, Charname has just hit Yoshimo with a stunning hit from my custom weapon (which has the same combat abilities as Celestial Fury), Yoshimo still has an arrow symbol on his portrait, so will probably resume attacking Charname once the stun period is over.
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Hi @Heindrich
    Can you try this please.

1. Close your game down.
    2. Unzipping this file into your equivalent of C:\BeamDog\Games\00783\scripts
    3. Start the game and load your save.
    4. Select Yoshimo and change his script to none, then Done/Done and return to the game screen.
    5. Select Yoshimo again and change his script back to thief4.

Let me know if it helps and I'll raise a ticket.
    Thanks
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    @Gate70 I think that worked! :smile: Just tested it quickly by leaving Mekrath's Lair and killing a group of kobolds in the sewers purely with AI, and Yoshi didn't shoot anyone at the end of the fight.

I'll make the changes in my ongoing game as well, and let you know if this problem crops up again. It was starting to become more of a pain because Charname just picked up Boots of Speed, so he rushes over to smack Yoshi really quickly if I forget to cancel the attack order. lol
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    I'll tag it for the time being and update if there are still issues.
    Thanks