Skip to content

Watchers Keep

I have BG2 EE on Android (Samsung Galaxy Tab 3)

I went and did Watchers Keep level one During SoA questing to get the potion bags and other nice goodies you get in level 1 (Unlimited +1 arrows, etc.) I returned once to buy the crossbow and then ran other quests. When I returned again with key and scroll in bag, all the npc's were at the bottom entrance and I can't get into watchers keep. The NPC interaction is still as if I am busy clearing Watcher's Keep (I get asked if i have completed the task) but no matter what I do I can't enter Watchers Keep. The Crossbow and potion bag that I had previously purchased, where also for sale again.

Other bug I picked up recently, is that all the items in my gem bags, scroll pouches,arrow pouch and potion bag are gone. all the bags are empty, and there were some nice goodies in there like Rogue stones and lots of potions and high level arrows and bolts. All gone.

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,872
    It sounds like your save has been corrupted @Raznoc in which case there isn't much that can be done other than go back to an earlier save unfortunately. If you are really stuck and can zip/attach a save here (I use ES File Explorer for Android to get to the files) somebody might be able to sort you out, particularly if you didn't go inside or did very little before leaving.
  • hisplshispls Member Posts: 166
    I had a bag of holding empty on me in SoA on the PC. My last save was so far back I just jotted down what I had in the bag and used shadowkeeper to edit those items into my inventory in my most recent savegame.

Or you could RP it as though your bag of holding was damaged and all your goodies got lost into another dimension. Something that can happen under certain circumstances in P&P