Skip to content

Aran Linvail was better without a hood

Aran Linvail looked better without a hood. The Shadowmaster doesn't need to wear a hood like your common thief. He stood out more when his green armor was visible, and he had bright blonde hair.

Comments

• ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    I personnally do like his new look. He still is a thief, yet he has different colors and these were chosen pretty well IMHO. I find him to be nice this way.
    Much like thieves wearing white dragon scales armor, they do look great.
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Change his avatar to male human fighter or cleric. He would look dashing in that spiffy chain mail.
  • NihilusNihilus Member Posts: 192
    How do y'all feel about Renal Bloodscalp's sprite? I always found it weird.
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    Bloodscalp I don't have a problem with. I mean, if he didn't want to look like a murderer, he probably wouldn't go by "Bloodscalp".
  • MhamzaMhamza Member Posts: 228
    Pre-hood Linvail felt unique and completely different to all the other Shadow Thieves. Same goes for Imoen.
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    edited March 2015
    Mhamza said:

Pre-hood Linvail felt unique and completely different to all the other Shadow Thieves. Same goes for Imoen.

I have changed all of Imoen's files to female cleric, and I loved it. Here's a screenshot:
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    @DJKajuru I did the exact same thing with Immy during a gameplay, because that was the first look I had of her when I started playing bg2 waaay back. then I reverted back. But I forgot to delete some edited imoen files, namely the dream sequence ones. So in my game the in game Immy is hooded and is wearing purple spandex covering her entire body. In the dreamworld she shows more cleavage and some legs with her naughty-nun/cleric outfit. Yeah, subconcious is weird like that. (And no I do not have Imoen romance mod, but secretly wish I did)