Skip to content

Help / Stuck in Ust Natha

Hello all,
I am stuck in Ust Natha and can't find a way out. The door has been closed by Ardulace and some time after that, I have been identified by Phaere. All the drows attacked me. It seems that the solution to go out of the city here is to kill Ardulace in the temple. But I can't find her in any of the temple's room.
And I "mis-saved" as all my saves are post my discovery by Phaere, I can't go back to a state where the drows are friendly. Does anyone know how to get through that ?
Thanks
L

Comments

• semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Ardulace should be in the far western chamber of the temple. If she's not there, you might just have to use CLUAConsole to teleport yourself outside. Or spawn in Ardulace so you can kill her.
  • kiflegobkiflegob Member Posts: 4
    Thanks for the answer but she is not in that chamber... Is there some kind of a FAQ here to explain how to use this console ?
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    I've never been in your situation, so I haven't tested this and don't know whether it's correct, but I've also heard somewhere-or-other that another way out is to kill all the drow in Ust Natha.
    OK, thanks, I am going to try that
  • hisplshispls Member Posts: 166
    Getting "trapped" in that city is not uncommon. I've stumbled across some posts here and elsewhere addressing the issue.
    It works, thanks a lot, impressive community answers :)
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    You have only scratched the surface of our wonderful community. :wink:
  • lelag200lelag200 Member Posts: 125

I've never been in your situation, so I haven't tested this and don't know whether it's correct, but I've also heard somewhere-or-other that another way out is to kill all the drow in Ust Natha.

This is correct. The glitch happens when you go do the subquest (destroy the slime and the false priestesses) after Phaere wants to talk with you after the initial meeting with the matron mother. Well, we went and killed the slime and rested in the female society and that's when Phaere and everyone else went hostile. There is no matron mother in the temple. We killed everyone in the entire city but the exit is still blocked. Console is required it seems like to get out of this.