Skip to content

Stuck in Dream post-Spellhold.

HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
This is a pretty minor issue that can be easily bypassed by reloading, and I am not sure if it has been reported before (couldn't find anything with a brief search for "stuck in dream"), so I'll @Tresset for your opinion on if it's worth being noted.

[Expected]
In the dream sequence after Spellhold, dream-Imoen counts 1,2,3,4 and 5 as Charname-slayer kills Sarevok, Bhodi, Irenicus and Imoen, before dying himself. The slayer attacks each of the four individuals three times. The third hit being the killing blow.
[Observed]
In my game, on the count of 4, the slayer chunked Imoen on the first hit, thereby preventing him from completing the three scripted attacks, and leaving me trapped in the dream sequence. (I Alt+F4 to get out).

When I reloaded, the sequence played out as expected and I was able to continue as normal.

Comments

• joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    I've had this happen too.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Must have been a critical hit...
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    @Tresset well when I tried to quit the game, I saw that the last hit did 24 dmg, iirc.

I'll upload the save literally just before resting, encase it's my setup or local conditions that caused the bug. It's not a huge deal cos I think it's unlikely to happen and you can reload past it, but it would be pretty annoying for anyone who didn't save for a while before the dream.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Well, she only has 44 health...