Skip to content

BG:EE No one using Bows

YunikoYokai5YunikoYokai5 Member Posts: 2
edited April 2015 in Troubleshooting
Hi all, hopefully you can help me!

I've recently noticed that no one in my party will use bows. The inventory doesn't seem to recognise them as equiped and only showing fist damage. The quick bar also doesn't show them. I'm in the third area of the Cloakwood just now and my auto-save from the previous area seems fine, my characters are still using their bows.

I've tried dropping the bows, putting them on different people, picking up new bows and resting. Nothing seems to work. It isn't a huge issue since I can play through from the auto-save but just in case it happens again in the future.

Thank you in advance!

Edit: Just played through from the auto-save and the same thing happened. First Minsc stopped using his bow and then Imoen (she was fine after combat when I noticed Minsc was using his sword and while walking around the bow is no longer showing on the hotbar). Sadly, it looks like I can't do anything until I figure out what is going on :(
Post edited by YunikoYokai5 on

Comments

• AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    Did you run out of arrows?
  • YunikoYokai5YunikoYokai5 Member Posts: 2
    ....(face palm) I feel like such an idiot! Thank you, that was the problem. I really need something more obvious to tell me I'm out of ammo for my blindness XD Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.