Skip to content

What would you like in IWDEE and PTEE?

2»

Comments

• YemethYemeth Member Posts: 36
    please dont touch Torment in any way, it could bring the wrath of the Lady on all of us :(
  • EpitomyofShynessEpitomyofShyness Member Posts: 113
    edited September 2012
    I have always wanted to play torment, but I never play a game where I have to role play a man. So an option to be female would be wonderful.

IWD. NPC's who are premade with personalities ala the IWD NPC mod (except could we also have evil characters?) or IWD2 NPC mod.
    Post edited by EpitomyofShyness on
  • DrAngryDrAngry Member Posts: 7
    IWD:EE -- the only thing(s) aside from improved pathfinding that I'd want would be recruitable party members & more item variety and/or better cutscenes + more story dialogs.

PST;EE __ New animations for the Nameless One so he can wear armor & use more weapons/shields etc, which probably wouldn't be possible due to contractual limitation. So all we can expect is that the interface would be updated & the many bugs would be fixed. Nevertheless, this game is a classic due to its great story & I would still look forward to a remake.

• _Q__Q_ Member Posts: 48
    edited September 2012
    If they re-did Torment, I'd like to see all that cool CGI art they did for the bestiary show up as portraits during dialogues. I think they'd be able to add a portrait for every character in the game, which would be awesome.

Morte also had a second voice set that was included in the Easter Egg Morte mod which I'd like to see integrated into the game. Morte could have twice as many lines to make the game's audio a bit less repetitive.