Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Sarevok Charmed

ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 5,273
Soooo, just finished another run through and it seems that my summoned nymph managed to land a charm. As hilarious as it was to watch Sarevok chunk Angelo and Tazok then go down to a single crit from Jaheria, I thought his massive magic resist made most spells pretty useless against him. Has anyone else had this happen? Has it always been possible (if ridiculously unlikely) or could it be a small coding quirk for the EE edition? I've never even heard of anyone charming Sarevok.
*edit* If anyone has an crazy/amusing stories of their own Sarevok battles to share, please do. I'm sure there are some really amusing stories out there.

CaptRorybooinyoureyesproccoNonnahswriteratcDaveJuliusBorisovBlackravenSmilingSwordVakarian

Comments