Skip to content

Psion's Sword

So I was wondering what effects this sword protects against, all psionic attacks seems kinda vague ... anyone know exactly what attacks this protects against. Mind flayers of course but anything else??

Comments

• MhamzaMhamza Member Posts: 228
    edited April 2015
    Immunity to Confusion, Domination...etc. Umber Hulks as well.
    Post edited by Mhamza on
  • NatenNaten Member Posts: 138
    Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think it helps against Domination.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    The protection against "psionic attacks" means an Illithid's "Psionic Blast" attack. Separately it also protects against Confusion (and I'm fairly sure that automatically includes Chaos as well). But that's it, AFAIK. Still, when you're up against Illithids and/or Umber Hulks, it's the right tool for the job.
  • NatenNaten Member Posts: 138

The protection against "psionic attacks" means an Illithid's "Psionic Blast" attack. Separately it also protects against Confusion (and I'm fairly sure that automatically includes Chaos as well). But that's it, AFAIK. Still, when you're up against Illithids and/or Umber Hulks, it's the right tool for the job.

I am thinking your right and this is probably the case. Though the Chaos immunity is very interesting. I would like to know from someone who can see how the Sword's immunity actually works. I will attempt to summon @Tresset hopefully he may be willing to tell me truth of it once and for all..
  • ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    @Tresset is much like a planetar, when you have a problem, summon him, and your problem disappears.