Skip to content

Enclave Graphics bug, can't loot Lanneth's key to finish quest

During the final fight with Lanneth in the Red Wizard Enclave, she runs behind the south door , between the table on the west wall and the south door, where she dies.

Unfortunately when the door is open you can move behind it to the loot location but the door icon is the only one available so her corpse can't be looted to get the key and finish the rescue of the wild mages.

In order to get the loot icon for her corpse you have to close the door, but, when the door is closed that whole area south of the table on the west wall to the south door and within the arc of the opening/closing door is not accessible. When you click on the corpse to loot the closest you can get to it is along the arc of the door from the east edge of the door to the east edge of the table.

SO, with the door opened you can enter the area south of the table on the west wall , but can't loot anything close to the door because the door icon never gives way to the loot icon in precedence. With the door closed the whole area south of the table to the arc of the door is inaccessible. This is why in the original game the loot icon always had precedence.

Unfortunately I had quick-saved after the fight and then left the area to rest since the 'must rest soon' group dialogue was annoying the heck out of me, so the autosave also overwrote and I have no other saves anywhere close to the timeline to try another attempt of clearing the enclave.

Any ideas (or a cheat code to get the key) to finish the quest line would be great. Not sure I will make another run through the BGII storyline anytime in the near future but fixing the graphics bug would be helpful too.

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Hi @laric65 are you able to use the Quickloot bar (red diamond to the left of the text feedback box).
    Thanks