Skip to content

unique item graphics for some equipment - both happy and dissapointed at the same time....

I am on my first play through of a new game that I started in BG:EE and continuing through into BG2:EE. So far, I'm really loving almost everything. I'm on chapter 3 in SoA and have already cleared most of WK.

One of the things I am enjoying the most is the unique graphics for a few of the items (dragon shield, staff of the magi, flaming swords)

But in the same breath, I'm sorta dissapointed that some other items didnt get this treatment. Specifically things like carsomyr, ir'revrykal, red dragon armor, etc.. come to mind. I guess I was just hoping for something with a bit more flair for the Blackguard weapon especially

On this note, does there happen to be a compiled list of the items with new graphics anywhere that I can peruse?

Overall I am really enjoying the enhancements, and am very happy these came out.

Comments

• rhone89rhone89 Member Posts: 5
    Guess I'm the only one, lol
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Some of the graphics are just downright silly. Look at the files for Carsomyr and Celestial Fury. Can you imagine how painful it would be to hold those ridiculous grips?