Skip to content

EEKeeper NEED HELP

I am running OSX 10.8.2 on my MacBook Air Laptop
I have BG2EE installed on OSX
I downloaded EEKeeper with WineSkin and am trying to set the correct Installation and Save Game paths but it does not seem to work. Is anyone on skype can help me? I am on skype: awarlock00

Comments

• DanKelleyDanKelley Member Posts: 1
    Is there an EE Keeper that works with Icewind Dale I'm missing one of the Boss Badges and I figure I could use the keeper to get it back
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437

I am running OSX 10.8.2 on my MacBook Air Laptop
    I have BG2EE installed on OSX
    I downloaded EEKeeper with WineSkin and am trying to set the correct Installation and Save Game paths but it does not seem to work. Is anyone on skype can help me? I am on skype: awarlock00

Here is where to find the Installation Directory and User Save Data Directory for all EE games and downloads (on OSX):

Purchased from Beamdog
    [spoiler]Installation Folder:
    • BGEE: Z:\Applications\Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition\Game Data\00777\Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition.app\Contents\Resources
    • BG2EE: Z:\Applications\Baldur's Gate II - Enhanced Edition\Game Data\00782\BaldursGateIIEnhancedEdition.app\Contents\Resources
    • IWDEE: Z:\Applications\Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition\Game Data\00799\IcewindDale.app\Contents\Resources
    User Save Data Directory:
    • BGEE: Z:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition\
    • BG2EE: Z:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Baldur's Gate II - Enhanced Edition\
    • IWDEE: Z:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition\
    Where USERNAME is your OSX username.[/spoiler]

Purchased from Mac App Store:
    • BGEE: Z:\Applications\Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition.app\Contents\Resources
    • BG2EE: Z:\Applications\BaldursGateIIEnhancedEdition.app\Contents\Resources
    • IWDEE: Z:\Applications\IcewindDale.app\Contents\Resources
    • BGEE: Z:\Users\USERNAME\Library\Containers\com.beamdog.baldursgateenhancededition\Data\Documents\Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition\
    • BG2EE: Z:\Users\USERNAME\Library\Containers\com.beamdog.baldursgateIIenhancededition\Data\Documents\Baldur's Gate II - Enhanced Edition\
    • IWDEE: Z:\Users\USERNAME\Library\Containers\com.overhaulgames.iwdee-macos\Data\Documents\Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition\
    Where USERNAME is your OSX username.
    [/spoiler]

Purchased from Steam:
    • BGEE: Z:\Library\Application Support\Steam\SteamApps\common\Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition\Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition.app\Contents\Resources
    • BG2EE: Z:\Library\Application Support\Steam\SteamApps\common\Baldur's Gate II - Enhanced Edition\BaldursGateIIEnhancedEdition.app\Contents\Resources
    • IWDEE: Z:\Library\Application Support\Steam\SteamApps\common\Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition\IcewindDale.app\Contents\Resources
    • BGEE: Z:\Users\USERNAME\Library\Containers\com.beamdog.baldursgateenhancededition\Data\Documents\Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition\
    • BG2EE: Z:\Users\USERNAME\Library\Containers\com.beamdog.baldursgateIIenhancededition\Data\Documents\Baldur's Gate II - Enhanced Edition\
    • IWDEE: Z:\Users\USERNAME\Library\Containers\com.overhaulgames.iwdee-macos\Data\Documents\Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition\
    [/spoiler]

Purchased from GOG:
    • BGEE: Z:\Applications\Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition.app\Contents\Resources\game\Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition.app\Contents\Resources
    • BG2EE: Z:\Applications\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition.app\Contents\Resources\game\BaldursGateIIEnhancedEdition.app\Contents\Resources
    • IWDEE: Z:\Applications\Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition.app\Contents\Resources\game\IcewindDale.app\Contents\Resources
    [/spoiler]
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    DanKelley said:

Is there an EE Keeper that works with Icewind Dale I'm missing one of the Boss Badges and I figure I could use the keeper to get it back

The original IWD or IWD Enhanced Edition? EE Keeper works with IWD:EE. If you mean for the original IWD, then you need DaleKeeper.

http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/IWD/index_editors.php