Skip to content

What do you find most frustrating in IWDee ?

2»

Comments

• FrancoisFrancois Member Posts: 452
    Oh, thanks. I never even thought about selling to the temple!

The other thing that bothers me are the spell scrolls. Sometimes I reach a new level and I just don't have anything of that level yet. At least now we can be sorcerers instead.
  • MerinaMerina Member Posts: 303
    Two or more summoned bears being glued together ... unable to move.
  • vyvexthornevyvexthorne Member Posts: 58
    The amount of resting/rebuffing in IWD is only slightly annoying compared to the amount of resting/rebuffing I have to do in IWD2.
    Lots of alignment restricted gear.. I always forget what alignment best suits some of the better gear.
    Once you've discovered a party build that really works well for your play style.. it becomes harder to deviate from that party on subsequent runs.
    A lack of good shortbows.
    Exploding skeletons.

Traps used to really annoy me.. but I guess I know where they all are now so not such of annoyance anymore.

• KenjiKenji Member Posts: 251
    It took my party 200+ days to get out of prologue, hah! Of course, more than half a year since Kuldahar's request for aid the tree still stands.
  • marty29marty29 Member Posts: 30
    I personally find the stacking in the ammo belt and gem bag etc are the worst and most irritating thing in the game.im playing on my iPad iOS. And you can't split the amount you need/want to pass over to your inventory. So if you want another 80arrows you have to do it one by one!!!!!!!! Arrrgggggghhhh!!!!