Skip to content

I hope in BG EE I can still........

HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,644
edited September 2012 in Archive (General Discussion)
Any "bugs" or "exploits" you hope actually still exist? I am pretty sure I won't be able to kill Firebead Elvenhair during the Prologue without the entire CK inn going aggro (lol) but I hopefully can still hunt Winter Wolves south of Nashkel over and over again... ;) How does that shopkeeper in Nashkel get so much damn cash? He must have a side job as an alchemist.

Comments

• ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    Not exactly hoping. The way I see it, if you want some extra exp or whatever from the start, just use an editor/the console and add it. It's about as plausible as exploiting to kill Firebead without anything happening, anyway. Then again, I don't really mind if exploits are left in either as long as it isn't anything too blatant - it's really just a matter of using what you feel you want to use.
  • sandmanCCLsandmanCCL Member Posts: 1,389
    I hope I can still de-nature charmed mages. (Charming them and making them waste all their spells by attempting to cast and immediately moving during casting to cancel the spell while still using it.)
  • SilenceSilence Member Posts: 437
    Most bug exploits are gone. Even some legit XP exploits like fighting flesh golems are gone. I don't think they eliminated the 'Durlag Doppelgangers" XP exploit...but that's less of an exploit since those things are harder to kill.

@sandmanCCL: lol. That one should remain. It's well within the rules.
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054

Any "bugs" or "exploits" you hope actually still exist? I am pretty sure I won't be able to kill Firebead Elvenhair during the Prologue without the entire CK inn going aggro (lol) but I hopefully can still hunt Winter Wolves south of Nashkel over and over again... ;) How does that shopkeeper in Nashkel get so much damn cash? He must have a side job as an alchemist.

Yeah you can kill him - however he won't then be in Beregost (being dead and all).
  • SceptenarSceptenar Member Posts: 606
    Kind of hoping the inventory underflow bug is still there. That is using a potion and a gem, drinking the potion and the swapping it for the gem, only to have it wrap around to 65k gems, then sell for profit.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    I hope in BG:EE, no PRAY I can still kill Drizzt!
  • XzarXzar Member Posts: 215
    Why do you care about CK inn? There is no need to return there in the future. Just kill Firebead and let the rest of the inn stay in red circles.
    Just thought of something else:

I hope the failed pickpocket bug still exists. If you talk to someone immediately after failing a pickpocket attempt against them, they won't go hostile.

Even that bug would still break a lot of the time, but it was still handy when trying to steal that super huge item off that shopkeeper.
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    Sceptenar said:

Kind of hoping the inventory underflow bug is still there. That is using a potion and a gem, drinking the potion and the swapping it for the gem, only to have it wrap around to 65k gems, then sell for profit.

Hard luck - it's on the list of fixed bugs.

decado said:

Hard luck - it's on the list of fixed bugs.

[darthvader]Noooooooooooo![/darthvader] How will I ever be able to afford all the amazing... oh wait, there is nothing worth buying in BG, money is useless.
  • KosonKoson Member Posts: 284
    Sceptenar said:

[darthvader]Noooooooooooo![/darthvader] How will I ever be able to afford all the amazing... oh wait, there is nothing worth buying in BG, money is useless.

Oh well, I wouldn't call the Robes of Good / Neutral Archmage and the Shadow Armor (for example) useless :).
  • SilenceSilence Member Posts: 437
    @Sceptenar: acid arrows?
    @Sceptenar: Wands of Paralysis/Fireball?

@Sceptenar: Wands of Paralysis/Fireball?

Edwin.