Skip to content

Help with dual class, kits and shadowkeeper

IIRC its not possible to dual class to a kit, even if the first class is a base class.

So to realise a fighter -> shadowdancer i need to make use of the shadowkeeper:

- change the kit
- add 10 points to both stealth skills
- remove traps innate
- add 1x shadowstep

The backstab multiplier, thievepoints/lvl , Hide in Plain Sight ability gets set automatically after setting the kit, right ?
Or do I need to add some variables to that character?

What kind of HLA am I getting with that dual class, the same as a pure shadowdancer, or some fighter abilities too ?

Comments

• onelasttry84onelasttry84 Member Posts: 52
    Ok I'm not quite sure but i think it could work like this:
    dual to thief and safe...open safe in EEKeeper and change the second class to shadowdancer. By this time, loading your safe would result in a ??lvl Fighter/1lvl Shadowdancer with no innate abilities or bonuses. BUT if you change your shadowdancer level in EEKeeper to 0, you should level up to 1 as soon as you load the safe and recieve all the stuff you desire automatically, right?
    And I'm pretty sure that you'd only get shadowdancer HLAs...
  • YamchaYamcha Member Posts: 486
    setting the level to 0 sounds like a good idea, I will try that
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    EEkeeper can add abilities from kits in the ability sheet IIRC. I recall doing that, adding the kit's abilities and choosing which levels ranging from 1-100, so in your case, choosing just SD level 1 should add the kit's abilities to your charname.
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    You can add the SD kit to your fighter before dualing. It should then work automatically when you dual.