Skip to content

So new timer

so has anyone seen the new timer on the Baldur's Gate home page? what do you tink it aludes too? do you think it's a new pack mabey Baldur's Gate1&2 EE + icewibd dale EE and one or two new questlines? Or do you think it may just be Baldur's Gate 3? I really hope it' Baldur's Gate 3.

Comments

• DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    edited June 2015
    As Philip Daigle posted the URL on the 27th in the 'All you need to know about Adventure Y'-thread we can basically assume it will be a countdown for announcing said Adventure. In case you have no clue what it is: Adventure Y will be bridging the gap between BG:EE and BGII:EE. Read the official thread (http://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/40963/the-adventure-y-swords-not-words-only-facts) for more info.
  • DoogerieDoogerie Member Posts: 6
    ah right sorry i am really new here
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    Doogerie said:

ah right sorry i am really new here

No worries, everyone was new to the forums at some point :smile:
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Except @Elminster
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited July 2015
    There was probably around 80 people who joined the forum before me :)
  • PaladinPaladin Member Posts: 335
    Like me!
    @Paladin nah I joined June 19th, 2012. You joined June 23 :)
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    Newbs.............. ;)
  • PaladinPaladin Member Posts: 335
    elminster said:

@Paladin nah I joined June 19th, 2012. You joined June 23 :)

You win!
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    Hmm. I would guess that now's a good time to start a fresh BG1 play through to coincide with Adventure Y...

Fingers crossed Android gets a simultaneous release :D
  • AdsoAdso Member Posts: 122
    edited July 2015
    Doogerie said:

so has anyone seen the new timer on the Baldur's Gate home page? what do you tink it aludes too? do you think it's a new pack mabey Baldur's Gate1&2 EE + icewibd dale EE and one or two new questlines? Or do you think it may just be Baldur's Gate 3? I really hope it' Baldur's Gate 3.

Indeed it will be Baldur's Gate 3÷2=1.5
    Post edited by Adso on
  • ojthesimpsonojthesimpson Member Posts: 121
    WHAT WHAT WHAT?!!?!

what the heckfire is it. i am seriously freaking out. I've waited soooooooooooooooooooooo long for a decent RPG. I tried playing pillars of eternity but it totally overheats my pc in 20 minutes of play.

so this is my only bet for a great party based rpg that focuses on a good story. I've been a big fan of the new stuff they have put in the old games. GREAT artwork. GREAT dialogue. I've read the snippets of writing they have posted about Dorn Il-Khan (who doesnt love that crazy murdering Orc?)

this isnt just Icewind Dale 2 EE is it cause that game is pretty much as advanced as it could get right?
    Threads merged :)
  • GreenWarlockGreenWarlock Member Posts: 1,354
    Me! I don't love that crazy murdering half-orc! He was interesting in BGEE, but fell off the rails entirely after that, and I have no interest in seeing if he tripped or was pushed, just no!

(I understand completely this might not be the common view though :))
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356

Me! I don't love that crazy murdering half-orc! He was interesting in BGEE, but fell off the rails entirely after that, and I have no interest in seeing if he tripped or was pushed, just no!

(I understand completely this might not be the common view though :))

You're probably not alone. I think there's some consensus that Dorn was a good-quality addition in BG1ee but not so much in BG2ee.