Skip to content

At the crossroads

So I'm at crossroads, I'm a little board with my current team.

Charname- sorcerer, primary magic damage, secondary utility.
Yoshimo- rogue/Archer
Jaheira- secondary tank, sup Healer, roleplay ally.
Neera- primary utility, debuffer, love interest
Aerie- primary support buffer, primary Healer,
Misc- primary tank, Primary physical damage.
So any thoughts? I was thinking of trading out Minsc for kal, but afraid that I'll lose a strong tank. I can't trade Neera for obvious reasons.

I'm still in chapter two trying to finish every quest before I bit chapter 3.

Comments

• JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    You're probably fine, but it might not hurt to get a bit more physical damage on the team. Switching out Aerie for Anomen could help in that regard, without costing you healing. You'd still have two strong mages, between your Charname and Neera.

Having said that, caster-heavy parties can definitely work, so I wouldn't worry too much.
  • DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,977
    I'm not having a problem with the comp, only thing that has made me cry has been a fucking demilich... Who needs to die... I'm coming straight for when with my wild mages... And firekraag... Who is more a moral dilemma for me.

The problem is, I think I just picked the most boring team ever XD the most interesting thing to happen was Neera turning boo pink. I haven't even had a wild surge thanks to neera's robes.I was hoping to spice up the team abit, but I'm very picky about who to pull out since I kinda spitballed everyone into very niche roles.