Skip to content

Peldvale - Black Talons

NymMoondownNymMoondown Member Posts: 219
I haven't played for a long while, so maybe something in last updates changed...but were black talons to spawn in Peldvale area, weren't they? I remember them in groups of 2-6 with ice and +1 arrows...

Comments

• MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037
    Yes, Blacktalon Elite should spawn in that area, complete with +1 and ice arrows. Some of them may have Arrows of Biting (but that may be on Hobgoblin Elite troops--I don't recall at this time).
  • NymMoondownNymMoondown Member Posts: 219
    edited July 2015
    Ok, that's not happening in my actual run. I've tried to reload, to enter and exit from the area, to move around for more than an hour but only gibberlings, bandits, spiders and hobgoblins spawned...I'm playing an archer, I would really have appreciated their arrows... :(
  • MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037
    Strange. That is area 2400, yes? Where you can run into Viconia? They should be there. Maybe you can upload a save game file so I can look at the area. As far as I know those spawns are not chapter-dependent so they should happen at any point in the game.
  • SertoriusSertorius Member Posts: 172
    edited July 2015
    i'm not completely sure, but I think it's EITHER bandits or Black Talons that spawn, with bandits being more common.

Edit: found an old post on Spellhold Studios, it seems the Black Talons in Peldvale do indeed share space with some of the other creatures there http://www.shsforums.net/topic/21748-peldvale-ar8900/
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    edited July 2015
    Some of the Peldvale spawn points do have IRONELIT.CRE (Blacktalon Elite) as a potential spawn, but not all of them. Maybe just luck of the draw. :confused:

EDIT: 10 of the 13 spawn points have IRONELIT as a potential spawn, but none are exclusively IRONELIT. It seems really odd that *none* of the spawn points would spawn IRONELIT, but then again, it's possible you get dealt four aces in a 5-card stud game. :wink:
    Post edited by AstroBryGuy on
  • AdsoAdso Member Posts: 122
    I just went through this last night. My archer appreciated their arrows. :smiley: