Skip to content

[Mod] My companions are talking to other ones who aren't in the party anymore

WillowsleWillowsle Member Posts: 4
edited July 2015 in Troubleshooting
Minsc started talking to Nalia about his sword (Lilarcor) and shes not even in the party! It was one sided, and really annoying.

I do have mods, they might be the reason.

Heres the list of mods i have installed:
Tale of the Deep Gardens
Back Brynnlaw
Improved Anvil
Eilisraees Song
g3 Alternatives
g3 Wheels of Prophecy
Almateria's Restoration Project
g3 bg2 Tweaks
g3 Crossmod
Banterpacks (pocketplane)
NPC Flirt
g3 Romantic Encounters
SP Collection
Unfinished Business
Encounters Mod
iepbanters
g3 Anniversary Mod
Questpack (pocketplane)
Imoen Friendship
Coran NPC
Haer'Dalis Romance
Xan Romance

Anyone have any idea how i can fix this?
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Post the first line @Willowsle and I'll check if it appears in the standard game.
    Thanks
  • WillowsleWillowsle Member Posts: 4
    @Gate70 I'm sorry, I'm not entirely certain what you mean. First line from what?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    I presume from the dialogue he has with Nalia.
    Yes, first line of dialogue, that way I could also see how it is activated if it appears in-game.
    Thanks
    Ah, well that should have been obvious, sorry. Okay the line is "Nalia, you are very smart and know about all the places magic can put people. So tell me, how did Larry come to be in my sword?"
    I can't see that line, some of the mods you've mentioned include banters so it could be one of them. e.g. the readme file for banter packs has this.

Q: Is there anything special I need to do, like playing my game differently, to
    see all this new banter?

A: A couple of categories of banter are a little different. There are currently
    three banters that require that Minsc be wielding Lilarcor, and be in the party
    with (once each) Nalia, Keldorn, and Jaheira.

The mods you have installed may conflict with each other in some way or their install order may not be correct.
    Okay then, if its just one time, i don't care at all, i can deal with it. I thought if i took anyone out of the party everyone would still try to talk to them. You fixed every worry i had.
    Thank you everyone for taking the time to help, i appreciate it.