Skip to content

Need to find random summoned creatures...

OK, so I've come a across a ridiculous bug, apparently. I get notifications from my mages that I can't summon any more creatures, no matter if I'm trying to summon 1 or 5. From what I hear, if I left a map area, or one got Imprisoned, they still count against my total. There is no way that I can hop all over the friggin' map to find those creatures, it's ridiculous. When their summoning time is up, it's up, I shouldn't have to be standing there.

It also shouldn't cost me a spell to determine this. Is my Mage really too stupid to count? I would think they wouldn't cast the Summon if they knew they had enough pieces in play.

This is not a workable bug. As you get to higher levels of the game, and have touched more of the map, the chances that you leave an orphan creature go up, as does the total number of areas that you need to revisit. This is not a feature at all, and I would love if anyone knows how to fix this, a file to edit, anything. I'm quite a ways through Throne of Baahl, and don't really want to start over.

For version info, I am playing this on Android.

Thanks everyone!

Comments

• FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    You can rest to unsummon your creatures.
  • ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    This may indeed be annoying, but there are few enough enemies using Imprisonment. Try and use Freedom spell in that area. If that still does not work, summon your summonings with a project image (you can bypass that limit with project image)
  • CaptRoryCaptRory Member Posts: 1,660
    Does anyone know if there's a variable that can be edited to fix this? I'm not having the issue but it'd be nice to have an "easy" fix in the community's collective pocket.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    The only fix is the removal of a summoning cap. There's probably an EE version by now. Your other critters will still be stuck, but you'll be able to summon more.