Skip to content

Will the IWDEE cleric kits be added to SoD?

So Branwen can have the Battleguard of Tempus kit?
SchneidendHudzyRAM021Starflower2525GrammarsaladJarrakulgnaumieckaguanaJuliusBorisov

Comments

• OzzyBotkinsOzzyBotkins Member Posts: 396
    I agree with this I would love for the kits from IWD be added into SoD and hopefully into BG:EE
    the spells also. I doubt there will be another expansions for BG:EE. no its now or never for those request unless a expert modder wants to do it.
    Grammarsalad
  • billbiscobillbisco Member Posts: 361
    I agree wholeheartedly.
  • GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
    The kits sure, but definitely the spells! And those opcodes! (And hopefully many more!)
    Kamigoroshi
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    I really hope that the Shaman and Druids will at least be able to enjoy all those fancy druidic spell from IWD:EE. Otherwise we have yet again the same predicament as with the current tree-huggers in BG:EE: too few nature centered spells.

Pretty please with beer mug and bath soap on top?
    Grammarsalad
  • billbiscobillbisco Member Posts: 361
    edited July 2015
    We need a new poll asking for all iwd content
    RAM021
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    billbisco said:

We need a new poll asking for all iwd cotent

... Seriously???

Someone stop this guy!
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    We could really use a Spam report or Dislike button. @billbisco, you're out of control, brother.
  • GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582

The kits sure, but definitely the spells! And those opcodes! (And hopefully many more!)

The opcodes (and actions, etc) will surely be rolled over, without question. We have a single big rolling avalanche of an engine.
    Dude, you're my hero!

So, whether they are in or not, it can all be modded

JuliusBorisov
  • AWizardDidItAWizardDidIt Member Posts: 197

The opcodes (and actions, etc) will surely be rolled over, without question. We have a single big rolling avalanche of an engine.
    I can't wait for this stuff to get integrated into BG:EE and BG:EE2 :) Looking forward to that as much as I am the new expansion.
    FaydarkRAM021JuliusBorisov