Skip to content

#10759 Assign Keys screen should contain a full list of Mage and/or Priest spells

GentblueGentblue Member Posts: 39
edited July 2015 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
Using a Mac running Yosemite, I decided that it was a good idea to assign keys to normal buffing spells. I noticed that Dimension Door and Wall of Fire spells, neither of which were ever implemented in BG2 as in the screenshot displayed.
I also noticed that many spells are missing from the choice menu, most annoyingly including iron skins and stone skin, the 2 best buffs. Can this feature be added as the incorrect feature is removed please?
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Looks like this was logged before the last update. I've added it to the 1.3 list for future reference.
    Thanks
  • AzamathAzamath Member Posts: 18
    I will just add here this link from ToB http://imgur.com/ne2X2mZ. Just in case someone will wonder how to fix this bug and maybe will realise that it was "fixed" 14 years ago.
  • thisgameomgthisgameomg Member Posts: 0
    edited November 2015
    Bought this game two years ago, hoping there would be a fix. Bunch of friends just bought it because of a sale and theres still no fix for keybinds? Is this an actual thing or am I just missing something?

Edit: this was went for BG2:ee my bad.
  • have they fixed keybinds for all mage spells yet? I just checked and theres no finger of death, timestop, etc. Am I missing something or is there a third party fix or anything?

This is a bug that was there in 2013, and I expected a fix maybe within the year? But now its 2015, friends bought the game. The "bug" is still there. Is there any fix or has it been fixed? Am I just blind?
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Prepping for merge