Skip to content

[Ipad] Mage stronghold bug: apprentices not teleporting

R3xit5uR3xit5u Member Posts: 4
edited July 2015 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
Hi everyone,

I'm in a bit of a problem... I am in chapter 2 doing mage stronghold quests. I use and Ipad with v1.3.

I had all 3 apprentices alive, and for the third job I told them not to do anything since I wanted them alive. I came back x days later, and although the 3 seemed alive and well walking around, Morul tells me Larz is dead (even if he's walking around still). The 3 did not teleport out, and so for the moment I can't access graduation day...

Help please! What can I do to fix this?

Comments

• MaxxximusMaxxximus Member Posts: 322
    R3xit5u said:

Hi everyone,

I'm in a bit of a problem... I am in chapter 2 doing mage stronghold quests. I use and Ipad with v1.3.

I had all 3 apprentices alive, and for the third job I told them not to do anything since I wanted them alive. I came back x days later, and although the 3 seemed alive and well walking around, Morul tells me Larz is dead (even if he's walking around still). The 3 did not teleport out, and so for the moment I can't access graduation day...

Help please! What can I do to fix this?

Attach your save and @Cerevant or @Gate70 will help u.
  • R3xit5uR3xit5u Member Posts: 4
    Fiew!

Managed to find the file with iFunbox!

This is after the whole incident happened. After going to the Planar Sphere and having Morul tell me Larz is Dead but not being dead. I went out and went to Umar and Trademeet to try and trigger a dialogue, but to no avail.

Should I send the file to @Cerevant or @Gate70 directly?

Thanks a lot in advance for the help!
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Hi
    I've seen something very similar with the apprentices about a month ago. Will have a look to see if the same workaround helps.
    Try this @R3xit5u - I'm not likely to be around for a few hours but will check later to see if it helps.
    Cheers
    Awesome! Thanks a lot!

I loaded it, they teleported out and all seems fine! What was the problem with the file?

I'll update once the next phases of the quest happen just to be sure!
    'twas a successful endeavour!

The rest of the quest loaded up perfect!

Thanks again :-)
    I haven't got solid repro steps that make it happen every time. I'll keep digging away when I get chance and hopefully work something out that means we can get it logged.