Skip to content

#16091 Import script should not get broken if a save is made while it is running

Ma ChaMa Cha Member Posts: 1
edited August 2015 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
I received the sword of Chaos 2 times without cheating!

- Multiplayer game (6 characters of my creation)
- Irenicus's Dongeon

My team killed the Cambion - the sword dropped (which is not normal?) -, then helped the Djinni - the sword was givin (as usual).

Thanks!
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• xscott71xxscott71x Member Posts: 63
    I just installed a mod that gave the SoC to the Cambion, and the Djinni gave out other gifts (Varscona, Staff Spear +2, and one other).
  • abacusabacus Member Posts: 1,307
    xscott71x said:

I just installed a mod that gave the SoC to the Cambion, and the Djinni gave out other gifts (Varscona, Staff Spear +2, and one other).

The latest patch does this by default.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    If anyone can find a reliable way of getting two swords of chaos (e.g. 2 or 3 times in succession), please advise.

Thanks
    elminster
  • MaxxximusMaxxximus Member Posts: 322
    Gate70 said:

If anyone can find a reliable way of getting two swords of chaos (e.g. 2 or 3 times in succession), please advise.

Thanks

import02.2da --> SW2H99
    I'm not sure I follow.

The cambion now has the sword.
    Import02.2da should replace the genie's sword with one of the other items via ohimport.bcs?

I'm currently thinking this script doesn't always run but not sure why and can't reproduce at will (it happened to me in one run and when I tried to reproduce with the same character it worked as expected).
  • MaxxximusMaxxximus Member Posts: 322
    edited August 2015
    Gate70 said:

I'm not sure I follow.

The cambion now has the sword.
    Import02.2da should replace the genie's sword with one of the other items via ohimport.bcs?

I'm currently thinking this script doesn't always run but not sure why and can't reproduce at will (it happened to me in one run and when I tried to reproduce with the same character it worked as expected).

maybe import01,02,03.2da used for class recognition cos u get arla for shapeshifter, grave binder for shadowdancer.
    Genie have chaos in his inv which converts into some weapon from ohimport.bcs ...
    Script executing right after(or when) djini created(activated) (maybe when u talking to him to fast, script for some reason won't activate)...
    malaaq.bcs ActionOverride("Malaaq",Wait(1)) remove this line and try more.
    Post edited by Maxxximus on
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    @Maxxximus I believe that what @Gate70 is asking for is a reliable way to reproduce the issue, not a description of how the genie's gift works.
    I've found a save with two swords of chaos so may be able to work backwards.

OH_import02 variable is not set.
    MISC47 Golden pantaloons were imported.
    CHAN03 Mail of the Dead was present on Ilyich.
    I've found a way to do this but if anyone finds a good way to reproduce from a clean game I'll update the case.
    Thanks
    hook71