Skip to content

Can I import the Girdle of Masculinity/Femininity and Helm of Opposite Alignment from BG:EE?

Simple question. I like using the GoM/F and HoOA to fool around with some of my party compositions and occasionally cheat it into the 2nd EE game because I know they're in the files (and because as a self-confessed dirty cheater I feel no guilt doing so) but attempts to turn up the stones of whether or not they transfer over in an imported save have been met with no answers.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,727
    Unfortunately, now there's no way of officially importing these items from BGEE to BG2EE.

Maybe SoD will change something in this.
  • doggydoggy Member Posts: 313
    C:CreateItem(" ")

In the blank space you just put the item name and voila the stuff you need. You can easily google all the item codes.
  • HalfOrcBeastmasterHalfOrcBeastmaster Member Posts: 301
    bengoshi said:

Unfortunately, now there's no way of officially importing these items from BGEE to BG2EE.

Maybe SoD will change something in this.

Welp, that explains that. Too bad, but oh well. I guess I'll just have to continue to cheat it into the game. *sigh*
  • ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    By the way, a little off-topic, but what happens if you give GoM/F to Edwina? Does (s)he turn back into Edwin?
  • HalfOrcBeastmasterHalfOrcBeastmaster Member Posts: 301
    Arunsun said:

By the way, a little off-topic, but what happens if you give GoM/F to Edwina? Does (s)he turn back into Edwin?

Nope. It's a story-telling thing triggered by tracked variables. And without an importable GoM/F you can't change his gender without cheating. So, you know.