Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

I ask for help: Purchase of R. A. Salvatore Novels nearly impossible

kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,684
Hi ppl.

I'm searching places to purchase R. A. Salvatore Novels, specifically atm Drizzt's saga. I Have nearly them all unnoficially and i want to officialize this.

In Brazil it's nearly IMPOSSIBLE to purchase these titles. After read most of my digital copies, i develop the desire to have this collection in my shelf. I researched almost every single specialized store and most of them says they can't help me or the cost isn't economically worth the trouble.

I contacted directly the R. A. Salvatore site with no reply and, surprisingly, almost all the titles are out of marketing there!!

On Amazon in paperback i found only some of the books, but i really want to purchase them all.

So, the book i'm trying to purchase are these:

Dark Elf trilogy:
Homeland (1990)
Exile (1990)
Sojourn (1991)

Icewind Dale trilogy:
The Crystal Shard (1988)
Streams of Silver (1989)
The Halfling's Gem (1990)

Legacy of the Drow:
The Legacy (1992)
Starless Night (1993)
Siege of Darkness (1994)
Passage to Dawn (1996)

Paths of Darkness:
The Silent Blade (1998)
The Spine of the World (1999)
Sea of Swords (novel) (2001)

Hunter's Blades trilogy:
The Thousand Orcs (2002)
The Lone Drow (2003)
The Two Swords (2004)

Transitions:
The Orc King (2007)
The Pirate King (2008)
The Ghost King (2009)

The Neverwinter Saga:
Gauntlgrym (novel) (2010)
Neverwinter (novel) (2011)
Charon's Claw (2012)
The Last Threshold (2013)

The Sundering:
The Companions (2013)

Companions Codex:
Night of the Hunter (2014)
Rise of the King (2014)
Vengeance of the Iron Dwarf (2015)

So, i ask:

There's any website that can sell me these items as news? If not, can i purchase demi-new versions of them anywhere?

Physically, there's any place in EUA or Europe where i can get these books directly (english version)? I have some friends that travel a lot and can help me with this.

semiticgoddess

Comments