Skip to content

[Not an Issue, Mod] No way to get Unseeing Eye quest

AnomalyAnomaly Member Posts: 62
edited August 2015 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
Hi,

Gaal does his speech, then everyone leaves. Unlike original game, no high priest comes to talk to me to give me quest. If I go inside Lathander temple, high priest has no time to speak to me. If I go inside Helm temple, there is no high priest to be found.

Attached save just before encountering Gaal.

BG2EE v1.3, Linux/Steam

Edit: it was caused by Multistronghold component from BG2 Tweaks. Removing that one fixes the problem.
gaal.zip 307.5K
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    edited August 2015
    Your save worked OK for me. I see you are on Linux, could you confirm whether you are using Single Player or Multiplayer mode and also whether you are using English or one of the other languages (German, Spanish). edit, or if you saved after the initial speech and reloaded etc.
    Thanks
  • AnomalyAnomaly Member Posts: 62
    My bad, I found the problem. I didn't remember that I installed the Multi stronghold component (with no restrictions) from the BG2 Tweaks (v16). It's that component responsible for what I experienced. It probably fails to summon the Lathander High Priest. Removing that component and reloading the save fixes the problem. So vanilla BG2:EE is not affected.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Thanks, will close off on that basis.
This discussion has been closed.