Skip to content

Ust Natha cant exit bug

Yo, i hate forums and such so bear with me. ..
I did most of Ust Natha quest spoke to aboleth, did illithd thing didnt kill solofein, killed lich, didnt go to bed.. i was supposed to meet solofein before the egg and got lady dark elf saying some people need some killing..entered a house all went agressive.Killed everyone inside. I think Phaere poped in the room, took care of the lady fast.. got the egg the violent way cos all agroed me when i reach exit a dark elf say i cant go out till matron mother blah blah turn back kill everything maybe even ants if theres any, all clean, checked all bodies on floor. Cant zone out.
Got no imp poping near eggs.. got no matron(scared?).
joke aside i m stuck... android no clua console thing french customer...weird got this bug on pc years ago still not corrected (and u corrected the start with item bug that nobody cared(u use it or not)), got no pc, how should i do ,got stupid quick save(reflex) at the inn after cleansing the place, and auto save wont save me....thanks.

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Could you zip and attach your save please @Isatis
    (location will be android > data > com.beamdog.baldursgateIIenhancededition > files > save which can be found via the likes of ES File Explorer)

Thanks
  • IsatisIsatis Member Posts: 6
    Here is the save. Btw i customised a little with hex editor some character stats but shouldnt be the problem i guess. It s the auto save as i used this and quick save only since a lot of xp... i know i should have but... so easy to quicksave. Thanks.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Hopefully this should be enough for you to continue.
    Here is even better a quick save where all is clean (from what i can detect) during cleansing phaere with blue circle made 1 second pop depop time i realise she depoped. :D
    Thanks didnt see your reply hehe Multi hugs and thanks again for your time.
    Worked thanks again!