Skip to content

BG2EE : Help me please!!!!!!!

MJMJ Member Posts: 3
edited September 2015 in Troubleshooting
Hi,

After installing the BG2EE tweaks mod from http://www.gibberlings3.net/bg2tweaks, when playing the game now the text has disappeared from the right hand side boxes on the inventory page as well as from the 4 boxes under the profile pictures on the 'Record' page. I have attached screenshots.

I have tried pressing ctrl + enter as well as enabling/disabling the Scale UI option. I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but this has not helped.

Is this a common problem? Can this been fixed?

Thanks in advance for any help
Post edited by MJ on

Comments

• T2avT2av Member Posts: 202
    edited August 2015
    Reverse what you did, and go step by step until you figure out specifically what's causing it.

Sidenote: I'm an android user and I have to Jerry rig everything I do with mods. I want you to feel my pain lol
  • GrimLefourbeGrimLefourbe Member Posts: 637
    Is it save specific? Does it also happen on clean installs? You should go over the troubleshooting forum by the way.
  • MJMJ Member Posts: 3
    Hi GrimLefourbe, no its not save specific its throughout all saves and even in new games. I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything and its still blank. Is there anything else I can try?

Apologies I thought this was in the troubleshooting forum?
  • GrimLefourbeGrimLefourbe Member Posts: 637
    @MJ Huh, I don't remember :D Maybe I misread at the time. You should use the @ symbol when adressing people so it notifies them, for the next times.

Do you have a fresh install of the game? First you want to see if it happens without the mod.

Next you can upload your weidu.log to let us see which choices you made, that's if it doesn't happen without the mod.
    If it happens on a fresh install too, I'm guessing a problem with the .ini in your documents folder. Might be related to your OS too, which one are you using?
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    A couple of thoughts. Have you tried renaming/deleting your baldur.ini file to see if that helps (it will create a default one), and has your graphics card driver been updated or lost recently (e.g. if you've updated to Windows 10).