Skip to content

Can i go back to the laberynt (asylum)?

GameBoyGameBoy Member Posts: 3
edited September 2015 in New Players (NO SPOILERS!)
i just got out of the laberynt area in the asylum, and i need to get back inside, i left some items that i wold like to use on my characters but i cant find a way in. im still at the vulgar monkey.

thanks in advance
Post edited by GameBoy on

Comments

• dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    Yes, I did this recently in fact. You simply go back the way you went in - go to the northwest of Brynnlaw, hop across to the area outside the asylum, enter at the first level as before and go back down to wherever you left your kit. Then retrace your steps to get back out.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Take a note, though, that you can't go back to the labyrinth. To the Asylum, yes, but not to the labyrinth.
  • GameBoyGameBoy Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2015
    Yes, i can go back to the asylum but not the lavyrinth, and the item i wanted is inside the labyrinth, anyway, my only viable save to backtrack is before the whole asylum so i guess ill just continue with the story.

The items i wanted are on the Labyrinth 3rd Area, so maybe i take them on my next playtrough.
    Anyway, thanks for the help.
  • PhototoxinPhototoxin Member Posts: 23
    You could clua console to move to area?
  • GoturalGotural Member Posts: 1,229
    I think your best bet is to use EEKeeper to give yourself the items you left there.