Skip to content

Cult of eyeless

When the cut scene for Cult of the eyeless ended My PC was not approached by any priest to get the quest. I did ,'t worry about at the time and continued w/other quests. I then tried to enter the cult area and couldn't. I spoke to everyone in the area and spoke to every priest but was unable to get the quest. Is there a way to get the quest via CLAUConsole ?

Comments

• argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,433
    You could try summoning the quest giver via console. It depends somewhat on the class of your character.

Travel to the Temple District and try this if your character is not a good- or evil-aligned cleric:
    C:CreateCreature("bhoisig")
    Try this instead, if your character is a good-aligned cleric:
    C:CreateCreature("bharval")
    Use this code for an evil-aligned cleric:
    C:CreateCreature("bhnalla")
  • brotherboobrotherboo Member Posts: 48
    Thanks argent77, it worked , kind of, I put the code in while in Temple Dist., nothing happened. I continued playing and the Cleric popped up just as I was entering Firk's lair and he told me to meet him at Lathander's temple.
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    I think this quest can get glitched if you have a mod enabling all strongholds and but not having the right alignment for the cleric stronghold. I remember in a previous playthrough which I first started without the mod, got the quest from one temple, then added the mod. The quest-giver was not in the right temple afterwards and I had to CLUA him in to be able to proceed.