Skip to content

Possible bug. Need help

So I just finished an bg run with a blade, imported him into bg2 and every time I click my character dialogue pops up saying immunity evocation, or divination, or any of the magic schools ala spell immunity. Too make matters worse if I give him a command dialogue pops up that's obviously a romance dialog, it's not like a conversation, it just says "charname- something to the effect of leaving me alone in the middle of the night makes me sad." Anyone experience this ? I did remove the Xperience cap in bgee since I was doing a solo blade run and definitely had lots of non standard items on me (Moonblade, big fisted belt, etc) when n I imported. Also I just moved my char folder from bgee to bg2 and imported that way instead of using a saved game. I had planned on keeping some strange items and making use of the UAI so that's why I did that.... could any of these things factor into this bug. I can flub a little bit, bringing in extra items, being over leveled to start, but I definitely can't play the whole game with constant spell immunity to any school by simply clicking my player. Help please !!

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,266
    Hmm... did you notice issues with out of place strings anywhere else? If I were you I would start by trying to change your character's sound set. Also double check to make sure your mods (if any) are working properly.