Skip to content

Cannot access to the FINAL BATTLE

I don't know what's wrong but i cannot acccess to the final battle from the pocket plane. I have end all the challenges of the rooms but the door doesn't give me the option to go the final battle.

Comments

• GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Hmmm ... there's a known bug in Neera's ToB quest which can cause this problem under certain conditions. If you've done Neera's ToB quest, then look up that issue in the bug forum for a fix.

If you haven't done Neera's ToB quest, then I've no idea what might be causing this, but someone else may be able to advise.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,317
    If you want to attach a saved game I can look into it. From the sounds of things it is Neera's quest causing this issue (to attach a save put the save folder in a zip file, then either put the zip file in an external site or use the "attach a file" option on these forums).
  • ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592

Hmmm ... there's a known bug in Neera's ToB quest which can cause this problem under certain conditions. If you've done Neera's ToB quest, then look up that issue in the bug forum for a fix.

If you haven't done Neera's ToB quest, then I've no idea what might be causing this, but someone else may be able to advise.

I had this bug myself recently, apparently it occurs when you fight Szass Tam a first time in Vicross mansion, he will tell you to stop, pack up your things, then leave. If you accept that and attack him again (I did, not on purpose, due to an already thrown energy blade), he ll fight a second time, then teleport you back home, but the final dialogue with Neera won't trigger.

• AbdAlAzradAbdAlAzrad Member Posts: 18
    It could be that. I'll try what you say. Many thanks for your prompt response.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,266
    Yeah, this is a known issue. If you need your save fixed you can upload it here and it should be fixed relatively quickly.