Skip to content

Keldorn Quest Bugged.

SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
edited November 2015 in Troubleshooting
Hey there.

I just went to talk to Sir William in Waukeens promenade. Now I've gone back to Keldorns estate, and he won't talk to his wife, nor will she talk to him. I have the quest update in my quest log that wants us to go back to his estate so he can reconcile with his wife. I enter his home and nothing happens, talk to his wife, nothing happens.

What to do?

I have tried to reload another save, poke around with variables in BG:EE keeper, nothing helps. I don't have a save prior to talking to Sir William, but he isn't at the tavern anymore, the quest is updated, Keldorn just won't initiate the dialogue with his wife. I chose the option where we return together to his estate.

I only have BG2tweaks installed.

Comments

• GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    I see that you've looked at the variables without success, but nevertheless it sounds very much as if a variable has somehow failed to increment correctly. Unfortunately, I've no idea exactly what variables and values you should be looking for. Perhaps if you attach a save, one of the friendly experts can take a poke at it.
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    Here is a save file. I'll keep playing on my save, so would be grateful if someone can tell me what to do to correct it.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    edited November 2015
    Try this @SionIV it's had LadyMaria incremented from 2 to 3.
    (& I can't see why it happened as the journal entry and variable look as though both are set in the same place)
    SionIVGallowglassJuliusBorisov
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    edited November 2015
    Gate70 said:

Try this @SionIV it's had LadyMaria incremented from 2 to 3.
    (& I can't see why it happened as the journal entry and variable look as though both are set in the same place)

Thank you very much @Gate70.

It's working now, I was even able to change it in my game with EE:Keeper, so I'm able to continue with my save where I am now.
    Gate70Gallowglass
  • WhiteLeviathanWhiteLeviathan Member Posts: 1
    I have exactly the same problem as. Is there a console command to fix it?
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Can't be certain without a save to check @WhiteLeviathan but you could try this command
    C:SetGlobal("LadyMaria","GLOBAL",3)

If that doesn't work, please zip and attach a save.

There were a few fixes around Keldorn in version 2.0, are you running an earlier version of the game?
    JuliusBorisov