Skip to content

Which alignment are you or do you prefer to play?

2»

Comments

• sluckerssluckers Member Posts: 280
    I like getting what I want out of life. Woe to the sword coast when I roll a thief. I steal.

A lot.
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    I don't like alignments. I find them constraining and dislike how an "evil" character often can't have family or friends he cares about and how a "good" character can't kill some evil people without being called evil.

Let your actions speak for itself.
    VallmyrBelgarathMTHsemiticgoddess
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,457
    I mean I often play Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, or Chaotic Good but I feel my character motivations are often more depthy than "good" or "evil."

Val'myr, the Necromancer that uses dark and evil aligned spells for good. He's Good but also not because evil means. True Neutral?

Piro follows whimsy and fun. I'd say Chaotic Neutral but according to NWN2 her actions were Chaotic Good. She doesn't try to do good. She just does what's fun which sometimes is good, sometimes is less good.
    GrumBelgarathMTHsemiticgoddesslolien
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Vallmyr said:

Val'myr, the Necromancer that uses dark and evil aligned spells for good. He's Good but also not because evil means. True Neutral?

Makes sense for some sort of Neutral, but perhaps could also fit as CN or even LN, not necessarily just TN.
    Vallmyr
  • BorderBorder Member Posts: 32
    I typically play LG or NG in RPGs, but it gets old playing BG over and over again the same way. I recently started a CN run trying to go through all of the NPCs. It's been refreshing so far.
  • OudynOudyn Member Posts: 74
    I am True Neutral, but I prefer to play Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil and Chaotic Good.
  • CaeriaCaeria Member Posts: 201
    I like playing chaotic good most and I probably am chaotic good (according to every quiz I've ever taken on the subject, anyway). All the fuzziness and warmth of generally being a good, kindhearted person, but none of the obligation of being a goody-two-shoes. I probably am not as chaotic good as my charnames just because our society is not the forgotten realms...if I went around breaking laws like they do I'd be in jail. Still, I don't follow all laws to the letter, and don't really respect laws or lawmakers much.
  • BladeDancerBladeDancer Member Posts: 477
    Lawful or Chaotic good
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    I always choose chaotic good ( unless im stuck with lawful, then I choose lawful good) but the irony is, im a hardcore power gamer, so if I don't lose rep, its being sent to the nether realm, although my alignment finally matches when I hit the tale end of SoA when it changes over to chaotic evil

but if I play a paladin I stick it with lawful good alllllll the way to the end, not even in SoA does my alignment change