Skip to content

Hey I'm new - 1st post

Um, well after I figured out that I didn't need to buy the game twice to post on here (I bought the game on Steam) - I just needed to answer a confirmation email - I decided to tell you all it's nice to finally own this game!

Just wish I would have played back in my 20's. I saw it once from over somebody's shoulder and was unimpressed back then. I have 120+ currently. I have to say: it takes a certain 'push' to get me to play a game this much, but my optimistic opinion is that this game - AD&D - will remain intact as long as possible through this format.

By the way, the graphics look -- better now -- in a way. Must be widescreen? Oh, I play on a 32" (native res. 1080i) at 1024x768. Fixes the 'slow issue'. Took me about a week to figure that one out. No mod needed.

Comments

• MusignyMusigny Member Posts: 1,027
    Welcome!
    I cannot comment on the screen size. The largest screen I used to play that game was a 26 or 27'' display.
    I think the default zoom level on a 24'' display (1920x1080) is good enough for me.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Hey, here's a :cookie:!
  • NotabarbiegirlNotabarbiegirl Member Posts: 141
    Welcome and well met.
    The EE versions do have better graphics, that is no optical illusion.
  • EtherheadEtherhead Member Posts: 16
    Yeah I have EE. It looks lots better than I remember is all I'm saying. I have it on Tablet and PC. No real big difference between the two, just looks better these days. Widescreen temporarily disabled my Multiplayer. Then, I followed some steps and run it in windows 95 compatibility and I have been playing with other guys.
  • SmilingSwordSmilingSword Member Posts: 827
    Well met friend and enjoy these forums.