Skip to content

Terrece not showing up/Jaylos-Caehan kill not registering with Aran

jjstraka34jjstraka34 Member Posts: 9,850
edited January 2016 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
I had an issue tonight during Jaheira's curse quest where the mercenary mage did not show up outside the government building after questioning the official. I had looted his note in the house earlier, and I also had the messenger come talk about Nalia's father's funeral at around the same time. Regardless, I just went and killed him, but the option to pay them off didn't materialize. NPC, Minsc, Jaheira, Yoshimo, Nalia and Aerie as a party.

Furthermore, even though I have killed Jaylos and Caehan, when I go back to talk to Aran, I'm given no option to tell him what I've done with them, which pretty much breaks the playthrough as far as I can tell. Not sure what's up here....
Post edited by jjstraka34 on

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Would it be possible for you to attach a save file? Just so we can see whats going on with your game.
  • jjstraka34jjstraka34 Member Posts: 9,850
    Actually the second problem was a mistake on my part....either Jaylos or Caehan hid in that dark part behind the door in the room and literally didn't make a move after the other two were killed and I just assumed he was dead. Went back and killed him and it was fine. The Jaheira's curse thing was definitely an issue though, but from googling it definitely isn't the first time over the years that Terrece hasn't shown up for someone.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    As requested @jjstraka34 , could you zip and attach a save please so we can look into the Terrece issue.
    Thanks
  • solshersolsher Member Posts: 34
    I have same problem with Terrece.
  • MaxxximusMaxxximus Member Posts: 322
    solsher said:

I have same problem with Terrece.

So please attach your save for investigation.
  • jjstraka34jjstraka34 Member Posts: 9,850
    More than happy to, as I also had no luck triggering the quest in this run that led to Xzar and by extension, the Harpers. Doesn't seem to be allowing me to attach my save however....
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Once zipped, you should be able to attach the file.
    Thanks