Skip to content

Comments

• icebladeiceblade Member Posts: 19
    Doesn't look too bad.

• MoradinMoradin Member Posts: 372
    I bought the first book (??) and I was happy with my purchase. It's very well done, the art work is great and the story is cool. I just wish they'd bring back other NPCs from the game: so far there's Coran and Minsc. I'm hoping Viconia, Yeslik, Kivan and other long-lived characters might get a cameo.
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Love it! Vampires! And Boo goes for the eyes. Err, or cheeks.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    Moradin said:

I bought the first book (??) and I was happy with my purchase. It's very well done, the art work is great and the story is cool. I just wish they'd bring back other NPCs from the game: so far there's Coran and Minsc. I'm hoping Viconia, Yeslik, Kivan and other long-lived characters might get a cameo.

where did you buy them?

• MoradinMoradin Member Posts: 372
    @sarevok57 , sorry for the late reply. I bought them online, on Amazon.
  • BladeDancerBladeDancer Member Posts: 477
    Moradin wrote: »

Its unlikely that Viconia has survived 100 years on the run from Lolth, but I'm hoping that Korgan or Jan makes a cameo of all people.