Skip to content

Stale bread

lockmundlockmund Member Posts: 354
edited September 2012 in Off-Topic
I just bought some bread and read Best before 18-09-2012 and my first thought was Yay!. Let's hope it goes stale real fast.
Post edited by Coriander on

Comments

• Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    Seems like it already went bad and you ate some.
  • BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    @lockmund
    wow, i don't think i ever read bread before.

We gotta get you a hobby until the game comes out, or a gf. :) just joking bro :)
  • GilgalahadGilgalahad Member Posts: 237
    I think he means that since the game release is also sept 18, he hopes time passes quickly......or the bread was baked with a little something.....extra.
  • DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    I think the bread is a metaphor of the OPs hopes and dreams, by "getting stale" as he says, it is in essence him losing his way in our modern society. The date is simply a reminder of simpler times and what might have been. When he says "Yay" and embraces what is happening he is really embracing the idea of being himself, of loving himself for who he is. I for one applaud him.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    "Man shall not live by bread alone, he shall also play Baldur's Gate."

Matthew 4:4
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    "you know which side your Baldur's Gate is buttered."
  • lockmundlockmund Member Posts: 354
    LOL, that's a lot of interpretations. I just wanted to point out that we are within range and the fog of war is gone. I wish I could send a wizards eye to cover the launch day though.
    edited September 2012
    @lockmund
    huh? i don't think that's what the OP meant at all. Listen kid, don't try to interpret like the adults, you might hurt the OP's feelings.

Anyways, i think what OP is saying is that he's going to make sandwiches for all of us on the 18th, and he hopes that it will hurry up and get here so the bread won't be stale. He's such a good, good man.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    @bjjorick you realize lockmund IS the OP right?
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694

I think he means that since the game release is also sept 18, he hopes time passes quickly......or the bread was baked with a little something.....extra.

::Nods.:: Kryptonite.
    Awong124 said:

@bjjorick you realize lockmund IS the OP right?

lol yep, thought most of you would know it was me being a smart ass as usual. :)

if nothing else, i thought it was funny.
    @Bjjorick I understood. *PROUD*
    lockmund said:

@Bjjorick I understood. *PROUD*

hehe yay :) ty for being a cool youngin
    This thread makes even less sense now after the delay.
    lol, why the delay announcement was bad business, you don't wait until a few days til, should have been said a week before the release date, minimum. But lol, when i saw the UI and how rushed and crappy it looked (in my opinion), i knew it wouldn't be released on time.