Skip to content

Silver Necklace for Neera's mini quests - where to get one?

Hello there, I was just about to finish all quests in the Hidden Refuge, but even after getting 3 (that's right, three) diamonds, I still cannot pickpocket or find a single Silver Necklace. It's not sold anywhere, and won't RNG from "crates" :) I had my share of Bloodstone madness (rings and amulets for our mighty god Weidu), but that damn necklace is so elusive. Any 100% places where I can find one silver necklace, guys and girls? :)

P. S.: Sorry for elaborate spam, it's so that Google will cache this topic and help other to find it. Words! :)

Other helpful topic: Neera miniquests (BGII:EE SPOILERS) https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/23845/neera-miniquests-bgii-ee-spoilers

Comments

• lazutulazutu Member Posts: 118
    Finally found one: Bouncer in Waukeen's Promenade, just below the temple of Ilmater, can be pickpocketed for a Silver Necklace. We can update the topic with new findings anyway! :)
  • abacusabacus Member Posts: 1,307
    By the time I get round to those quests, I've usually found a few and sold them to Ribald or Bernard... So I just buy back whatever I need.

Perhaps not the most efficient method, as you'll make a small loss across the two transactions... But it's reliable.
  • firelordfirelord Member Posts: 1
    Reviving the post because other might still be looking for a silver necklace today...

In the abandoned house in the Brigde District, behind the painting. Watch out for the trap.