Skip to content

Can't pickpocket Treya

Hey guys I read that you can pick her pocket for the cloak of unerring strikes but I keep getting the "target has no items etc" message. I have Jan at 140 skill. What do I need to do? I really want that cloak haha

Comments

• Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    If you get "target has no items" then it's not a skill issue. Nothing should need more than 100 PP skill anyway.

Might be you need to PP her at a specific point? I've never done it myself.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    This should be related to https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/29674/bg2-ee-ipad-vesion-can-yoshimo-pickpocket-a-cloak-from-treya @elminster said it should be working, but I'm not sure since this is the second report

Create a bug report, @ReadingRambo and attach your save. What version of the game do you use? What is your platform? Any mods?
  • ReadingRamboReadingRambo Member Posts: 598
    Thanks for the replies! I'm playing on my iPhone so I can't attach anything save related unfortunately. If I was on PC I would just spawn it or keeper it :)
  • ReadingRamboReadingRambo Member Posts: 598
    Is there any penalty or repurcussions for killing her? This is frustrating me
  • sluckerssluckers Member Posts: 280
    I always got that message as well, but I didn't think it was a bug. I just thought that some patch somewhere probably changed who had the cloak, since I always found it with the Tears of Selune.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    if treya is that random monk you see in tradement with that other monk then yes you can kill her, I kill her all the time for her XP, and even with her and her monk pal dead, rasaad shows up anyhow, just make sure to use missile weapons on her and make sure you don't see rasaad when you start firing at them, if you do it correctly she will just stand around getting pelted until she falls
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    sarevok57 said:

if treya is that random monk you see in tradement with that other monk then yes you can kill her, I kill her all the time for her XP, and even with her and her monk pal dead, rasaad shows up anyhow, just make sure to use missile weapons on her and make sure you don't see rasaad when you start firing at them, if you do it correctly she will just stand around getting pelted until she falls

For RPing have Yoshimo do it (he is a bounty hunter, assume there is a bounty on her head) or Hexxat (she needs to feed)
  • BubblesBubbles Member Posts: 589
    I believe they patched it.
    Once you move near Treya the video triggers, I tried a couple of times with very fast move n pause and PP and she is not carrying her goodies in Trademeet. You will have to kill them all for the goodies when you leave the amphitheatre and encounter them in the ambush.