Skip to content

Understanding Multiplayer

Hey, everyone.
I've been a fan of the series since the first BG came out eons ago, however, I've never tried MP, today I thought I might give it a go and created my game titled 'Those The Gods Would Destroy', I created a party of adventurers and started out hoping someone might join. However, I then realised that by creating a full party of six I may be preventing other, real players from joining.
So my question for today is; Will real players joining automatically take over a slot or must i remove one of my existing AI members?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Hello and welcome to the forum. MP is a lot of fun!

First of all, if you want more people to see your intent on playing a MP game, post here: https://forums.beamdog.com/categories/multiplayer

As for your question, when someone joins your game, you see a screen where you all can decide whether a new player will take control of one of the existing characters, or a new player will create a new character - for that one the existing characters should be manually deleted.
  • DNA_CowboyDNA_Cowboy Member Posts: 7
    Oh sorry! Will do and thanks for the heads up.