Skip to content

[Not an issue] Can't dual class into Druid?

Behold_the_VoidBehold_the_Void Member Posts: 10
edited February 2016 in Troubleshooting
I'm trying to figure out if I just did this wrong or if something is going wrong. I managed to get an incredible stat roll (96!!!!!) so I rolled a Kensai with 18/65 strength, 18 dex, 18 con, 7 int, 18 wis and 17 cha for a Black Pits II run. I have the capability of dual-classing her into Cleric, but not into Druid. Did I flub the stats somehow? What's going on?
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    True neutral?
  • Behold_the_VoidBehold_the_Void Member Posts: 10
    Shoot. That'd be it.
    GreenWarlock
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Pity, rolling for a dual to druid is difficult enough and kensai-druid is a nice combo. You could consider editing the alignment in EE Keeper.

I've got a similar oversight in a multiplayer game where I overlooked the charisma 17 requirement and rolled a kensai with 15 charisma. Having used a tome in BG1 it's theoretically possible by dragging my companions in search of Lum's machine, but that's too risky. Kensai/Thief is screaming out but that would leave us with two duals to thief so I suspect I'll be going down the cleric route. Might turn out better than I expect :)
    http://forum.bioware.com/topic/124277-baldurs-gate-2-no-reload-challenge/?p=20055914
    GreenWarlockJuliusBorisovelminster
This discussion has been closed.