Skip to content

Items location changed?

Ive noticed after encounering the Shadow Druids near the entrance to the Grove that they no longer drop Gnasher and Flame Tongue. Is it a bug, or items got replaced in EE, and if yes, where?

Comments

• Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,212
    IIRC where they drop depends on a certain event when you enter the grove. You may have missed it for some reason, sometimes the triggers get confused or you walk off the screen at an inopportune time etc.
  • luskanluskan Member Posts: 269
    Did you import a character with Flame Tongue? If you got it from the genie in the opening dungeon you won't get another one at the Grove.
  • KykuyKykuy Member Posts: 30
    Nope. New char.
    That doesn't explain why i didnt get the Gnasher, anyway. Well, i guess, ill just have to use the console, since the location of items hasn't changed.
  • BubblesBubbles Member Posts: 589
    @Kykuy
    Nothing of the old BG2 has been moved or re-located. The 1 thing I do notice, however, the some triggers and timers hog the game so badly that you can feel a lag when you try switching between party members using keyboard and some triggers are lost their target (just won't trigger or trigger at a later time or repeatedly trigger).
    Thank you beamie for "E"xtremely "Enhanced" bugs ^^ (personally I still like patch v1.2030)
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,743
    @Kykuy You should create a bug report in https://forums.beamdog.com/categories/bgii:ee-bugs-(v1-3-2064) if you think that you game acted oddly.