Skip to content

[Needs a repro] Chapter 4 talking with Bodhi in the escape from the asylum

fireandsteel73fireandsteel73 Member Posts: 31
edited February 2016 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
After Bodhi wants to have the 'a little amusement' conversation and imoen wants to join the party, only my character and imoens can move, the other members become inactive. They remain unable to converse with, move - going to their personal stats/inventory is darkened as though they are under a spell.

After several reloads, change of party members before entering spellhold, resting, this does not help.

Obviously now cannot proceed with the story....:(

Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    edited February 2016
    Does using Ctrl/j with the console enabled to move them slightly help. Or Ctrl/R to remove any odd effects, which would need to be done with the mouse over the affected characters.

If not, please zip and attach a save. & advise whether the game is modded.
    Thanks
    JuliusBorisov
  • argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,431
    It sounds almost as if the disabling effects applied to party members during the Candlekeep dream sequence have not been removed successfully.

You can try out the following commands in the game console (for convenience you can copy and paste them directly into the console):
    1. If your party members have purple selection circles when you hover with your mouse over them:
    C:Eval('MakeUnselectable(0)')
    2. If the selection circles of your party members have their normal colors:
    C:Eval('ReallyForceSpell(Myself,NOHOLD_PARTY)')
    For each of the codes you have to place your mouse cursor over the target character before pressing enter.
    JuliusBorisov
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    edited February 2016
    I'm going to tag this as requiring reproduction details. Will leave it open in case the suggestions don't help and a save is available.