Skip to content

Only room for two on my iPhone: IWD:EE, BG:EE, and BG2:EE.

VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
So I only have room for two on my device at the moment and I plan to keep BG:EE on because it has my save for my Bard I want to transfer to SoD. Should I get IWD:EE on there as secondary or BG2:EE so I can run a full Black Pits run?

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Akhm, did you actually play IWDEE or BG2EE? Are you asking about the games you haven't tried or the games you have tried and you're only thinking about this precise iPhone and this precise game?

Also, are you deciding on the games you have already bought or only planning to?

Because these questions greatly influence the answer.
  • SethDavisSethDavis Member Posts: 1,812
    neither, instead start a collection of different versions of minesweeper!
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    I've completed BG:EE, BG2:EE, and IWD:EE all on my PC. I also own all three on my iPhone. I have not finished Heart of Winter, The Black Pits, or the Black Pits II, however.
  • OsigoldOsigold Member Posts: 117
    If it were me, I'd keep BG2:EE, so I could play Black Pits II if I wanted a diversion, and still be ready to take my main character forwards after playing Siege of Dragonspear.
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    If it were me I would keep BG2:EE and IWD:EE. Bg2 is epic, and the best game ever, IWD is a fun side adventure with great sight seeing. I always find bg1 the weakest for some reason. Come SoD I can always create a new character.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    I'd keep the space free for SoD. It's written that the expansion will need about 2 GB of space.

Also, M'Khiin!