Skip to content

Quests questions BGEE (SPOILER)

Besides the 3 EE NPCs, any other NPCs need to be in the party to complete any of their quests (or do they have any to begin with?). It was years ago when I played the BG1 and I was just rushing through... so I can't remember any details from the game X_X but I would like to do every quests possible.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,727
    You can cast stone to flesh on Branwen.

Edwin or Minsc (depending on your choice) have a quest regarding Dynaheir.

Kagain asks you to help him with a caravan, but it's a small task.

Eldoth asks to help him with Skie.

Safana asks you to clear the golem cave, but it doesn't bring any additional XP.

Kivan asks to help him with bandits, but it doesn't bring any additional XP.

If you have Coran in the party when talking to Brielbara in BG, it may cause a certain reaction.

If you have Edwin in the party you get an interesting conversation with red wizards in the spiders' forest south of Larswood.

If you have Xzar in the party you get an interesting conversastion with wizards at the second floor of Sorcerous Sundries in BG.
  • BubblesBubbles Member Posts: 589
    @bengoshi
    WOW .. makes me feel like having everyone in the party ...
    Hmm must find a way to keep a core party and then do each of those that need the NPC to be in the party.
    Right now Charname is Archer + Imoen (2 core .. maybe put Branwen as 3rd core? I think these 2 shouldn't have any conflicts with other NPC ...
    I guess I have spent too much time in BG2EE that I have forgotten not to roam around blindly in BGEE ...
    That bunch of fellows after Nashkel mines nearly took out half my lvl 3 party (my lvl 2 party didn't make it X_X)
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    edited February 2016
    Install BG 1 NPC Project and be happy. :)
    @Raduziel
    Hehe... well it is kind of fun wandering around semi-blind and guess what I just wandered into Neera's quest at lvl 3s n 4s x_x .. wish me luck O_O
    Phew ... made it through ^^ Ekandor dead ^^
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    also if you have shar-teel in your party you can have some interesting conversation with angelo
    @sarevok57
    Oooo so many things in BGEE ... so busy ^^ I guess 1 run can't do everything X_X
    Now I understand why Melissan wondered how this Bhaalspawn survived blundering around in Sword Coast ^^....
  • DurenasDurenas Member Posts: 508
    "There is no need for concern. The fate of this fool has been sealed."
    "The spawn of Bhaal is doomed. There is no escape."
    @Amberion
    ROFLoL ^^
    Well, I am sooner stepping over 18 rep will loose Dorn soon ....
    Planning to loose him after his quest and maybe petrify Khalid and leave him at FAI ^^.

Now any advise on who should I take in ?

The following will stay in party i guess
    Charname - Archer (ofc he has to stay ^^)
    Jaheira-hope she is not too sad about hugging a stone sculpture to sleep every night)
    Neera - I kinda her wild surge (really funny at times but she is usually a side-liner, mainly for Identify)
    Imoene - well she is the only thief in the party (and my little half-sister ... eh where is mummy O_o)

I am currently comtemplating on a funny idea ... add Yeslick + Brawen into party O_o
    I will have 3 Healers and + 2x half-tanks + 1 x part-time tank(Brawen) + Ix thief + 1x wild mage..

Is this combo do-able ? Fun? (was hoping to cut down my "sleeping" hours..

Another idea is to replace with Minsc and his witch (who seemed to use her nostrils as "eyes"-her portrait)

Any suggestions? (can't have any evil in the party anymore since reputation overflowing ...)